Level 5 - Vascular Lasers (Part I +Part II)
Time & Location
About the Event
This new accredited vascular laser-training program will provide an ‘in-clinic’, will be delivered on 2 different dates:
- March 22nd (Online): The first session will provide an in-depth theoretical training content from the Wynyard Aesthetics Academy. This course will be delivered by Kevin Williams, laser expert with over 30 years of experience in the field and our experienced Practice development Manager, taryn Green. This session will focus on the key fundamentals of treating vascular concerns, identifying the safest and most clinical efficacious treatment protocols available.
- April 25th (Live): The second session will provide hands on experience alongside Dr Hemmings, and will be delivered in central London, from 10:00 to 16:00.
The course has been specifically designed, written and is delivered by industry qualified, experienced specialists. Each programme has been written to meet the Health Education England (HEE) ‘Guidelines’ and is mapped against the Quality Credit Framework (QCF); programmes are externally accredited by the CPD Accreditation Group and externally moderated by the City of London Dental School.
All learners will have a unique learners registration number and each certificate carries its own unique certificate number. Each certificate also has an embossed foil to prevent certificate being copied. The Wynyard Aesthetics Academy will maintain the learner register, which can be checked by employers, local authorities and insurance companies for verification purposes and to enable replacement certificates to be issued for which there is a replacement fee.
This is Level 5 element of the training provides an in-depth understanding of the safe use of Lasers for the treatment of vascular lesions and conditions. This 1-day course is delivered at one of our training locations and is part theory but with a larger practical element, delivered by leading industry experts using the latest leading 532nm LBO and 1064nm NdYag Lasers. Students will also receive an overview and understanding of all vascular lasers including the use of PDL and specialist narrow band IPL systems.
The accredited training program is completed via examinations, research documents and the completion of case studies, following completion students will receive a Level 5 Certification and 60CPD (CME) points.
Principles and Practice in the use of Vascular Lasers – Level 5 Accredited
Our Vascular Laser course covers:
The new level 5 vascular training agenda will cover:
· Theoretical understanding of vascular laser treatments
· Identifying different types of vascular concerns
· Evaluation of all technologies and treatment options available for vascular concerns
· Evaluate the laser wavelengths most commonly used to treat varying vascular concerns
· Live Demonstrations with Dr Hussein with live models
· Hands-on case studies and practical training using varying technologies
· Risk assessments & health and safety
· Client care pre-post
- Level 5 | Vascular Lasers£950£9500£0