Wed, 08 Jun|
Skin Geek, Falkirk Scotland
Level 4 - RF Microneedling Skin Rejuvenation
Introducing the new Advanced Level 4 Radiofrequency and microneedling Skin Rejuvenation course in partnership with leading aesthetic clinics throughout the UK.
Time & Location
08 Jun 2022, 10:00 – 17:00 BST
Skin Geek, Falkirk Scotland, Unit 9 & 10 Redhouse Industrial Estate, Falkirk, FK2 0DT
About the Event
Introducing the new Advanced Level 4 Radio Frequency and micro needling Skin Rejuvenation course in partnership with leading aesthetic clinics throughout the UK.
All our partner clinics have extensive experience in this field and ensure that all attendees have an informative and enjoyable day. This 1 day course covers all the key topics required to thoroughly understand Radio Frequency and Micro needling combination treatments from a scientific and theoretical perspective.
The accredited training program is written and is delivered by industry qualified, experienced specialists, Wynard Aesthetics. Each program has been written to meet the Health Education England (HEE) ‘Guidelines’ and is mapped against the Quality Credit Framework (QCF); programmes are externally accredited by the CPD Accreditation Group and externally moderated by the City of London Dental School.
Our RF / Microneedling Skin Rejuvenation Level 4 course covers:
· Understand the legislation and compliance for Rf/ Micro needling treatments.
· Understand the anatomy and physiology of the skin tissue.
· Understand the skin histology in relation of medical needling
· Understand the treatment of radio frequency for skin tightening
· Understand the combination of medical needling and radio frequency technology and treatment therapy.
· Understand the range of conditions that can be treated by combination of medical needling and radio frequency.
· Understand the importance of establishing robust client/patient information.
· Understand the importance of developing a robust client/patient assessment.
· Understand the reasons for robust procedures for the administration of combined medical needling and radio frequency.
· Understand the importance of pain management.
· Understand the process and technique of delivering combined medical needling and radio frequency treatments.
· Practical Training and Assessment
Level 4 RF Microneedling
1x entry to the Level 4 RF Microneedling course, held at PHI Clinic on the 5th June 2021